Holding an event for Leuka is the perfect excuse for getting friends and family together, have fun and raise money for leukaemia research at the same time.
Not sure what event to host?
Think about the things you enjoy doing – are you a keen baker (or just a keen watcher of the Great British Bake off!), do you love singing karaoke or are you second-to-none at raffle organizing? Once you’ve thought of your winning idea, Leuka will be here to help make it a success.
You are in good hands
We can support your event with posters, Leuka balloons, collection buckets and by sharing your activity on our social media. So don’t forget to get in touch and tell us all about your upcoming event.
Here are a few ideas to start you off:
- Hold a lunch-time TV show marathon with your colleagues
- Hold a Great British Bake Off (or other event) sweepstake
- Hold a ‘Come Dine With Me’-style cook-off
- Have an Elvis themed karaoke night! (Uh huh!)
- Recycle your old gear by holding a car boot sale
- Zip it for charity with a sponsored silence
- Bake up a storm for a coffee morning or an office bake sale
- Hold a yoga class or give pony rides
- Hold a pub quiz and test your general knowledge (or perhaps your very specific knowledge!)
Whatever your event, we’ll help it go smoothly. If you have any questions, or want to chat about your ideas, contact our Community Fundraising and Events Officer firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be delighted to help you.
Download your free Digital Fundraising Pack
If you're ready and raring to start your fundraising, fill in the form below to be able to instantly download our Digital Fundraising Pack!
Your pack will include:
- Our fundraising booklet, full of tips and hints for a fantastic event
- Downloadable email signatures for promoting your online fundraising page
- A template press release for contacting local newspapers and journalists
- An editable, printable poster for promoting your event in the local community
If you would like a physical pack, including collection envelopes or tins, and Leuka t-shirts, please email email@example.com.