CHARITY OF THE YEAR
JOIN TEAM LEUKA
Are you a socially responsible company? Leuka is actively seeking opportunities to work with companies and organisations who want to help support our work.
We want to work with businesses on innovative campaigns that will help us raise awareness about Leuka, whilst at the same time helping you to meet your Corporate Social Responsibility objectives. As a specialist charity Leuka is able to collaborate with companies to create unique and bespoke projects.
Our partnerships are designed to be beneficial to businesses, whilst at the same time supporting our vital research into leukaemia and other blood cancers. Through the commitment and enthusiasm of our corporate supporters Leuka aims to stay at the forefront of cancer research and treatment.
Working with us can offer a range of benefits for your company including:
– Generating positive local and national PR opportunities
– Demonstrating your company values and commitment to your customers, employees and local community
– Boosting staff morale
– Encouraging team building
Our partnerships can range from:
– Charity of the Year
– Employee Fundraising
– Fundraising Events
– Team Challenges
– Payroll Giving
We can support your Charity of the Year partnership by:
– Publicising a wide range of national and international events to engage your staff
– Creating seasonal marketing materials to encourage staff fundraising
– Giving informative and motivational presentations to your staff
– Supplying innovative but simple fundraising tips and ideas
Donate your professional skills:
Another way that some companies choose to engage staff is by offering pro-bono professional support. It could be anything from offering free legal advice to having a specialist staff member working with the Charity to help us deliver transformational projects.
We would particularly love to hear from companies who work in marketing, PR and advertising.
Contact our Fundraising Team:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7299 0722